New Poll

; for you, astrid
aero
30 years old

business consultant

single & heterosexual

Embrace the glorious mess that you are
 Posted on: Mar 6 2018, 01:33 AM

”come on barnaby, you ready to try out some vietnamese food?” he asked, scratching behind the dog’s ears before turning back to his suitcase to zip it up. fitz was due at the airport in the next hour to head down to vietnam to hopefully close the deal he’s been working on for the past two weeks. heading to the front door with his suitcase and dog he swung it open and stopped in his tracks when he saw astrid on the other side, ”astrid?”
^
shadia
24 years old

indie film maker

single & bisexual

I began to wonder what life would be like if I dropped the act and began to trust that being myself would be enough to get the love I needed.
 Posted on: Mar 7 2018, 06:17 AM

Astrid's family was strict. They didn't want her moving out until marriage and still treated her as if she was a minor. Part of the blonde just wanted to get married quickly to try to get free from their demands. So it wasn't a shock that when they found out she was dating someone not openly religious - they demand she stop talking to him.It didn't stop her..obviously.

So she ended up there. On his doorstep.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. My parents found out and totally panicked."

^
aero
30 years old

business consultant

single & heterosexual

Embrace the glorious mess that you are
 Posted on: Mar 17 2018, 12:49 PM

he stood still at the sight of her, his dog on the other hand happily pushed past him to get to her and shower her with dog kisses. it had been weeks since either of them seen or heard anything from the blonde and fitz thought it was because he finally asked her to be his girlfriend. at the time, he thought it was what she wanted too, but when she disappeared immediately after he questioned it. ”um, do you want to come in?” he asked awkwardly.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll