Add Reply
New Poll

these miracles, selena
sami
23 years old

businessman

takenish & pansexual

remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
 Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:42 AM

alex had, quite frankly, been a pain recently. even when selena was over, the kid was running around and acting up. it took way too long for alex to start to get tired, so when selena left the room to do something, oliver swept up the toddler and went to put him to bed. the kid was asleep before he even got to the room. smiling at finally having some peace, oliver went back out to where selena and rose were.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:46 AM

fake love ,,
After feeding and putting Rose into her bed - she quickly went to go check on Alex. When she couldn't find the toddler - her mind started racing and breath started to speed up as she quickly headed down the hallway. "Where's Alex?" She said, suddenly, as tears started to swell in her eyes.
^
sami
23 years old

businessman

takenish & pansexual

remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
 Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:49 AM

oliver raised an eyebrow. " huh? " it took a bit for him to register what was happening. oliver went over to selena and put his hands on her shoulders. " deep breaths, selena. i put him to bed. he's alright. " he smiled to try and convince her it was okay.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:54 AM

fake love ,,
"No, no, no, no, no." Selena said, rather weakly as she shook her head. "Bring him here." She didn't care if she had to spend 30 minutes putting him back to bed. She wanted him in her arms now.
^
sami
23 years old

businessman

takenish & pansexual

Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:58 AM

oliver wanted to be annoyed, but he got why she was like this. he nodded. " alright. c'mon, i'll take you to his room. " he put a hand behind selena's back and guided her over to the room, opening the door slightly so she could see inside. he wasn't going to wake the kid up, but he wouldn't hold selena back if she wanted to. " see? he's all tuckered out. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 16 2018, 12:59 AM

fake love ,,
The female quietly slipped out of her flats as she moved onto the bed next to her toddler, stroking his cheek and kissing the top of his head. The toddler began to stir for a bit but quickly fell back asleep as Selena wiped her eyes.
^
sami
23 years old

businessman

takenish & pansexual

Posted on: May 16 2018, 01:05 AM

oliver followed inside the room, closing the door mostly behind him so that there wasn't as much light entering the room. he sat down on the other side of the bed, smiling down at the kid and selena. " see? safe and sound. "

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 16 2018, 01:09 AM

fake love ,,
Selena sniffled, wiping her eyes and glancing over at him. "Yeah...okay.." She sighed, shaking her head. "Safe and sound." She repeated, although she wasn't sure she believed it.
^
sami
23 years old

businessman

takenish & pansexual

Posted on: May 16 2018, 01:11 AM

oliver sighed. " selena... " his voice was soft to try and not wake alex up. " he's right here, in front of you. he's not going anywhere. " he ran a hand through the kid's hair.

^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 16 2018, 01:13 AM

fake love ,,
The female noded a bit. "Yeah. I see him." She kept one hand on the toddlers - as if he'd disappear if she didn't old on. "Sorry." She quickly apologized, shaking her head.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll