ACID -> intwined,,
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

intwined,,, atticus
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
24 years old & she/her
dancing bartender
heterosexual
single
naomi blake
 Posted on: Mar 6 2018, 01:23 AM
played by aero

naomi scoffed at the list of musicians set to play that night. trenton walker was the featured singer. how ironic. a year ago at the last music festival she had practically been glued to his hip, but now she couldn’t stand the thought of being within spitting distance of him. ”wonder if he’ll be sporting a black eye?” she smirked over at atticus.
PMEmail
^
it’s a dog-eat-dog world and i’ve got bigger teeth than you
26 years old & she + her
personal trainer
hetrosexual
single
atticus michael
 Posted on: Mar 10 2018, 05:09 PM
played by shadia

"He's probably put on concealer." Atticus chuckled a bit. He wished he could say that he regretted hitting Trenton, but hedidn't. He was creepy as fuck and had never seen Trenton in that light until now.
PM
^
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
24 years old & she/her
dancing bartender
heterosexual
single
naomi blake
 Posted on: Mar 17 2018, 02:00 PM
played by aero

the whole thing with trenton had been traumatic, but she was trying to play it off like she didn’t care. she used to love the guy though, so it was still nagging on her mind. she was just glad atticus showed up that morning for their gym date or else things could have got a lot worse. ”probably,” she replied, shrugging her shoulders. ”maybe we’ll get lucky and someone will pelt him with a snow cone.”
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll