HONESTY CHALLENGE

Closed
New Poll

just can't wait, miriam
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
35. he/him . manager . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Feb 24 2017, 04:09 AM

isaac hated the feeling of being out of shape. it wasn't that he thought he was getting fat, but he just didn't like the feeling of being winded when having to talk and walk with a client. because he didn't have time to leave the house to go to a gym, isaac had installed little workout stations for himself around his office, including a pull-up bar in the entrance. he was in the middle of a set when he heard a noise behind him and turned to see the source, slowing down the pull-ups just slightly. " are you alright, miriam? "

PM
^
you remember too much, my mother said to me recently. why hold onto all that? and i said, where can i put it down?
34. she + her . stay at home wife . hetrosexual & married.
 Posted on: Mar 7 2017, 05:00 PM

The female really didn't mind some of the things people found boring. Grocery shopping wasn't a big deal to her, in fact, she found it calming. She didn't do a whole bunch of shopping - just a bag or two when she dropped her keys. "Yes, I'm fine." She smiled, heading into the kitchen as she put everything away.

PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
 Posted on: Mar 9 2017, 09:41 PM

isaac tossed a shirt on and headed to the kitchen, smiling at miriam. " need any help? " he didn't wait for an answer before he started taking things out of the bag nearest him. " how was your day? "

PM
^
you remember too much, my mother said to me recently. why hold onto all that? and i said, where can i put it down?
 Posted on: Mar 24 2017, 03:44 PM

"Thanks." Miriam smiled - putting stuff away with him. Usually - she'd insist a little bit, but figured she'd just let him help today. "Good, yours?" She glanced over at him - smiling a little. "Working out?"

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 4 2017, 04:17 PM

isaac smiled and nodded. " it helps to relieve some stress. and it strengthens my heart, supposedly. " he wasn't willing to risk another heart attack, especially not now that he had a wife and child that needed him. " but my day was good. eventful, as every day working with essence typically is. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 02:11 PM

'Good. No more heart attacks." Miriam nodded a little bit. The first one worried her to death, but the shooting nearly killed her. She wasn't sure she could handle another health crisis from Isaac. "I don't know if I could handle another medical crisis with you." She said honestly. "I bet."

PM
^
 Posted on: May 6 2017, 10:06 PM

isaac smiled and gave miriam a quick kiss on the cheek. " trust me, i don't want another medicial emergency, either. " he didn't like worrying miriam, and he also didn't like being in the hospital. it took too much time, and he didn't like being out of commission for that long.

PM
^
 Posted on: May 22 2017, 07:09 PM

"I know. Then you can't work." Miriam smiled, teasing. They had very different attitudes of work. Isaac loved to work. He wanted to work. Miriam only really saw work as something she'd do out of necessity. Given the option - like she had now - she'd stay out of work. If there was a financial issue - she'd offer to go back, but didn't really want to.

PM
^
 Posted on: May 25 2017, 12:08 AM

isaac chuckled. " you know me too well. no, i wouldn't be able to work, but i also do not wish to go through that fear again. " the fear of not knowing if he would live, the fear of not knowing if he would be able to watch his daughter grow up. there was so much that he had been afraid of during his heart attack, and when he was shot. he didn't want to go through any of that again.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle