HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

[ a million days ], elias
i don't care who likes me. i care who does right by me.
19. she + her . actress + media personality . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Apr 9 2017, 09:20 PM

If it wasn't the wine - it was the excitement. Essie pulled herself closer to Elias - smiling as he spoke. "So what about your relationship?" A lipstick painted smile spread over her face- eyes flickering around his face. "Like where are you guys at right now?"
PM
^
he’s got a heart so pure, i bet he has flowers growing between his ribs, and liquid gold running through his veins, i bet his lips taste like the sun’s warmth, and his hands feel like home, he’s a god in human form, but i’ve got a corrupted soul, this dark heart would fade away in his light, and a god shouldn’t fall in love with a devil like me.
18. he/him . actor . heterosexual & taken.
 Posted on: May 6 2017, 09:43 PM

elias smiled and downed some more wine, loving the tingle throughout his body. " what about it? " he was confused until she clarified. " oh! well.... to be honest, i wanted to talk to you about it. i was... kinda thinking about, y'know. " he shrugged. " asking her to marry me. "

PM
^
 Posted on: May 13 2017, 02:11 PM

"Oh my God!" Essence smiled. She didn't like Winter, but she liked Elias. Elias liked Winter, and so Essence knew she would deal no matter what. She'd smile and be nice. "Really? Its not cause you're fighting or anything, right? It won't make things better to get married."
PM
^
he’s got a heart so pure, i bet he has flowers growing between his ribs, and liquid gold running through his veins, i bet his lips taste like the sun’s warmth, and his hands feel like home, he’s a god in human form, but i’ve got a corrupted soul, this dark heart would fade away in his light, and a god shouldn’t fall in love with a devil like me.
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 05:01 PM

elias laughed and shook his head. " no, we're not fighting. i mean, we still fight, but we're not, like, in a fight right now. " he nervously rubbed his neck. " i just... i dunno. seeing you and indiana getting married, like... i want that, y'know? i wanna be with winter. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 03:40 PM

"You're both really young." Essence said as if they weren't the same age. "How are you going to handle the money thing?" Essence and Indiana had a prenup. They both were wealthy, but it just made sense. However - Winter and Elias were from very different wealth classes - which raised alarms - even though Essence didn't think she was a gold digger.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 07:55 PM

elias pouted. " you're the same age as us. " indiana was older, sure, but essie couldn't really judge him for wanting to get married at the same age as her. " honestly, she'd probably want a prenup. i don't really care. i want to support her, and for her to be happy and do what she wants and not worry about money. " he sighed. if only winter would allow him to take care of her.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 12 2017, 12:46 AM

"You two really need to have a sit down financial plan for the two of you. Cause it'll keep becoming a bigger and bigger issue. You should talk about it." Essence pointed out. It sounded like the couple danced around the situation little by little, but never really talked about it.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle