HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

beauty in pain, ryan
"i’m afraid if i listen to my heart once, i’ll never figure out how to ignore it again."
23. he/him . businessman . pansexual & takenish.
 Posted on: Apr 18 2017, 08:17 PM

oliver couldn't believe he found out from the gossip twitter that ryan had overdosed. he made it to the hospital as fast as he could and nearly ran into ryan's room. " dammit, ryan, you weren't supposed to scare me anymore, remember? " he was about to cry. he couldn't believe that ryan had done something like this - again.

PM
^
maybe he was just born on a night where they left the windows o p e n and a storm crept into his soul because now he is all bad dreams and tornadoes, he is sitting on your front step and lighting a cigarette
24. he + him . drug dealer . hetrosexual & technically married.
 Posted on: Apr 26 2017, 02:18 AM

"My bad." It was all Ryan could think to say. What do you say in a time like this? After a long pause - he spoke. "I didn't kill myself. Or whatever the gossip blog assumed." Ryan yawned. He had only woken up 10-15 minutes before Oliver wandered in - and sleepiness wanted to take over once again.
PM
^
"i’m afraid if i listen to my heart once, i’ll never figure out how to ignore it again."
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 04:08 PM

oliver walked up to ryan's bed and plopped himself into the nearby chair. his heart was still racing from running to the room. " promise you didn't? " oliver wanted to believe ryan - he really did, but from ryan's history.. it was hard to believe this wasn't on purpose.

PM
^
maybe he was just born on a night where they left the windows o p e n and a storm crept into his soul because now he is all bad dreams and tornadoes, he is sitting on your front step and lighting a cigarette
 Posted on: May 11 2017, 02:04 PM

"Yeah. I stopped doing drugs for a while and when I continued I didn't slow down." Oliver was one of the few people who knew Ryan had quit doing drugs for any amount of time. It wasn't something he shared with the world out of fear of disappointment.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 14 2017, 04:00 PM

oliver nodded slowly. he heard that if you quit and relapse, that's when an overdose was most likely since the tolerance for the drug was down. he never thought that would happen with ryan, though. ryan always seemed to know exactly what he was doing. " are you gonna keep using, or try to stop again? " there was no judgement in his voice.

PM
^
 Posted on: May 22 2017, 07:06 PM

He paused, very obviously thinking. "I don't know. Maybe." He yawned a little, tired of being at the hospital. "I'm so ready to leave here. Hospitals are boring as fuck." He amused himself with doodling on napkins, visitors, and annoying the nurses. But overall - it was still annoying to be there.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 24 2017, 11:47 PM

oliver sighed; of course ryan was still thinking about using. " just.. keep me in the loop about you using, alright? i don't like visiting you in the hospital, but it's better than the morgue. " he chuckled. " they really are boring as fuck. need me to bring you anything for entertainment? and do not make it a sex joke. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 10:07 PM

"I'll try." He knew it was a lie when he said it. It was too awkward to bring up unprompted. He'd have no problem telling Oliver when asked, but he didn't want to just randomly go around announcing his fuck ups to the world. 'I need you to bring me two hot g-" He began before Oliver said his next sentience. "Okay. Um." He chuckled.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 5 2017, 07:41 PM

" bullshit. " oliver laughed softly, not mad at the lie. he knew ryan - he wasn't mad that ryan wouldn't want to tell him about using. oliver just hoped he would be able to know when to ask about it. it would be harder to lie, then. " so predictable. want a playboy or something? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 14 2017, 08:42 PM

Ryan rolled his eyes. If he knew - why ask? Ryan shrugged a bit, clearly unapologetic about it. "Maybe. If you ask." He kept it simple. It would be too weird to bring up on his own. "No, damn it. I want a hooker." He chuckled a bit. "Magazines are for teenagers."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle