Add Reply
New Poll

( show them we are better ), hanna
Deep inside, where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind
26. she/her . - . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 03:15 PM

it wasn't often that grace went over to her mom's house, mainly because of her work schedule, but also because she didn't really go out anywhere because of her anxiety. now that their dad was out of prison the anxiety had managed to reach an all time high, leaving her paralyzed in fear of the stares some days that she would just stay in her apartment. but it had been a while since she had spoken to her little sister and seeing all the stuff the gossip site was posting in regards to her she felt like it was time. heading into the house she went upstairs to her sister's bedroom, knocking on the door. "hey han, it's me."
PMEmail
^
Dream. Not because you’re asleep. Dream because you’re alive.
20. she/her . social worker . demisexual & single.
 Posted on: May 6 2017, 10:36 PM

hanna had not been prepared for everything that happened with ryan. after the breakup, she had tried to act like she was alright, but... when she was alone, she just couldn't. she sat in her room in no makeup - which was rare in itself - and cried while watching stupid netflix shows. hearing the knock, hanna sniffled and rubbed her nose and eyes, wanting to erase the evidence of her crying. she couldn't help that her eyes and nose were obviously red. " come in. "

PM
^
 Posted on: May 8 2017, 01:49 PM

grace stepped inside the room and instantly noticed that hanna wasn't her typical put together self, usually she always had professional looking makeup on and her hair was always perfect. unlike grace who seemed to take on a more easy and casual approach to her appararance that required little to no effort. she also noticed how red her little sister's eyes and nose were, clearly from crying. "oh han," she sighed, hating seeing her sister in pain.
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 12:50 AM

hanna sniffled and pulled her ice cream closer. it was a pretty big tub, and she was about halfway through it. " so you heard what happened? " hanna hadn't told anyone about the breakup, mostly because she was embarrassed. she should have known that ryan was a drug addict. she started tearing up.

PM
^
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 10:50 AM

the blonde shrugged her shoulders casually, taking a seat on the edge of hanna's bed. she didn't want her sister to feel like everyone knew her business, because in truth she really didn't know all that much about what happened and the extent of the break up. all she knew was that she was dating some guy and now she wasn't. clearly, from looking at hanna's demeanour, it hurt the girl a lot more than she previously had thought when coming over. "not really," she assured her gently, "besides you know I rarely believe what I read online. but I figured I'd come and check up on you just in case."
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 25 2017, 12:16 AM

hanna nodded slowly and gently dabbed under her eyes. they were hopelessly red, but she wanted to at least try to reduce the puffiness. " well... i... ryan and i were dating. everything was... amazing. i thought i could.. " she shook her head and tried to will the tears to stop. " i got a call, that he was in the hospital. he.. overdosed, on heroin. " hanna looked up at her sister. " he's an addict, grace. and.. a dealer. and he never even told me. " her voice gradually started going higher.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 11:01 AM

grace had to admit to herself that a part of her knew that ryan was a drug dealer, at least from what she saw and heard online, but she had hoped it had been all just meaningless gossip. that her little sister hadn't gotten involved with some dealer and addict, because she deserved so much better than that. it broke her heart that hanna was so distraught over the break up, but secretly she was glad that it happened because she didn't want her to be involved with someone like that. "wow.." she mouthed out stunned, not really knowing what to say. what do you even say to something like that? "maybe it's for the best?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle