Go to Top

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

losing my [ mind ] just a [ little ], indiana
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:10 PM
19 years old
she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

Essence didn't really smoke, but she stepped outside to get a cigarette despite that. Bumming one off of the security guards (who couldn't really say not to her) - the female stepped outside. Dressed in a BLACK GOWN WITH PINK EDGING - she was glad paparazzi wasn't there at the hour. Too far to really see her.

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:38 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
tag essie
It felt too stuffy and eerily quiet inside of the house, so Indiana decided to step out for a minute to get some fresh air. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge, surprised to find any in there in the first place, and went out to the dimly lit patio near the pool.

”Jesus, you scared me.” Indiana was more jumpy whenever the stalker made it apparent he was around. ”You smoke?”

BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:41 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"Today I do." She took a drag before offering it to Indiana - eyebrow raised. "Gonna head to a hotel soon?" She asked, somewhat coldly.

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:44 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
His heart ached a little at the suggestion. Being alone in a hotel room was what he’d been doing for almost a year now, and he’d never recommend it to anyone. ”Yeah...” Indiana’s eyes were on the pool and then, beyond that, the garden and gazebo that he’d had them build for their first home. ”I was just finishing packing my stuff. Figured I would do it since I was here instead of sending someone.”
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:49 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"Could have Pixel come do it for you." Essence brought the cigarette back to her lips at his silent rejection of it. There was a bitterness in her tone. She was mad. The fire had calmed, but the embers were there.

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:06 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
Indiana rolled his eyes in the dimly lit backyard. ”Yeah, you’re completely right,” he said with uncaring sarcasm. He took a drink of the beer that was tightly clutched in his hand. ”I was just staying until you went to bed. Wanted to make sure you were fine.”
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:09 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"Thats the next person I dates responsibility." Essence pointed out. "I'm gonna go over to Isaac's soon." Essence wrapped her arms around each other - a tad bit uncomfortable as she avoided looking at him. "I told you online. I'm not a damsel in distress. You don't need to come save me."

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:13 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
Indiana looked at her, despite Essence wanting nothing to do with him. He didn’t really want to be there, but at the back of his mind, he knew that it was the least he could do for her. ”I’m not saving you. I haven’t tried to make you feel better, I’m just here. “
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:22 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"By flying here and staying here until I sleep you're saving me." Essence rolled her eyes. "I have security." She knew she needed to fire some of them, but she wasn't going to just yet. "Switch over half of the guards to my account so you don't accidentally pay for them."

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:28 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
”We’re still technically married. I wanted to.” Indiana took another drink. ”You’re making me want to smoke, you know.” He tried to say it normally, as if nothing had happened between them, but small talk felt so foreign. ”I’ll fly back tomorrow and you’ll only have to see me one more time in court.”
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 06:31 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"Drag?" She offered it out to him, raising an eyebrow. Essence nodded. "Thats not true. Isaac made me famous. We're both famous. We're both rich. We have a lifetime of seeing each other. I'm not Amy. It'll be harder to run from me." Essence knew it was true and it was upsetting. They'd see each other at events. Everything. "One day I'll be at an event supporting Jayden or Patrick and you'll be there. And we'll have to have an awkward conversation."

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 07:43 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
”Sure.” Indiana stuck the cigarette between his fingers and took a long drag before giving it back to his wife. ”That’ll be it. An awkward conversation once in a while and you’ll be on your merry way. You’re an actress—you can get through a meaningless hello/goodbye with your ex-husband.”
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 07:54 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"We had a good run." Essence said after a few long moments. "But we were just very different people. You wanted the family life. The home life. White picket fence." She took back the cigarette, taking a drag.

^
indiana ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 08:05 PM
36 years old
he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
305 posts
2276 points

of water
tag essie
”Yeah...” he said slowly. He looked down blankly at the beer in his hand but didn’t take a drink. ”I guess we were. Are.” They were different, and he had always been too hard on her about it. This was the first time he’d seen her in over two months, and once he looked back up at her, he felt like he couldn’t tear his eyes away. ”You can keep the ring. Just sell it,” he said, glancing at her hand.
BY MITZI
^
essence ford
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 08:08 PM
19 years old
she + her
bisexual
married
540 posts
3685 points

"I like going out with the clique, partying until a 6 am business meeting. Its just different, but that's okay. You'll find a woman who wants to have children and watch tv with you. I'll find someone who likes to give me money and can drink with me." Her eyes watched the sun set. "I wasn't offering it back." She shrugged.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll